Monday 22 August 2011

some work done

Glad its Monday I can get back to working on my miniatures, this weekend was spent helping to rub down my units that have been made for my living room, (not mini) we are hoping to start to paint them tomorrow depends on the weather, pray it does not rain, these have been designed by my boyfriend I have got to wait for them to be put up before I will see what they are like, exciting, will put up a photo when they are done.

anyway back to minis, today I started to make jewellery for my Egyptian shop, very fiddly, I need lots as there are lots of shelves to fill and its a big shop, got photos for you, I also finished  spraying and decorating the shelving units.

well another day tomorrow see ya



jewellery I have made so far

units sprayed and decorated

4 comments:

PAKY said...

Are beautiful jewells! And furnitures are so elegants! It will be a great jewellery!

Ana said...

Hi Debbie,
It sure takes nimble and gifted little fingers to make such tiny treasures. They are beautiful, great job. Have a wonderful day. Oh, and thanks for stopping by for a visit today :-)

Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana

Eliana said...

The jewellery is beautiful! The shop will be amazing when finished!
Hugs

Unknown said...

todo precioso, me encanta, tienes muy buenos trabajos, te felicito.

http://el-manitas.blogspot.com