Saturday 5 March 2011

photos as promised

as promised here are the photos,
Ist one is the finished pram, I changed my mind about putting a bag on the handle and instead made a carrier for underneath the pram, this I filled with baby bits


the next is a white wire bed, I hand stitched the covers,



ready for dinner

cot


more bedding


these items are now on ebay for sale













Add caption

Add caption


Add caption



the above dogs are my new foster boys, let me introduce you,
Alfie is a 4 year old long haired curly daschound,
Roger is a bit of a mix and is an old man of 14
the Yorkie is my Freebie, she is 2 years old and I am sure she is the ring leader,
we have all just come back from a walk, so hopefully now they will have a little sleep and I can get on with some work.
thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy my blog, please feel free to add comments, they are always welcome

No comments: