Saturday 22 January 2011

busy week and help wanted

I have had a real busy week, nearly completed updating the haberdashery shop, sometimes I think I must be mad, I sat one night and made 25 pattern envelopes to put in a little box, you will only see the first one, but I have to be so realistic when I make something, also made loads of books and other bits, pictures coming soon.
went to my local dolls house club we are trying to learn to make clothes, I have made simple outfits but would love to make some real fancy dresses,
I have also decided to have a web page from there I hope to sell my miniatures from there I am hoping someone will have some advice for me on the best way to do this, I have been looking at some of the free web sites but not sure, so any help and advice really welcome.
see you all soon

No comments: