Sunday 24 October 2010

happy weekend

Thank you all those who are following my blog, was going to put on some tutorials this weekend, but other things got in the way, so will be doing them next week,
very pleased my witch came on sat she is great, she was made for me by my friend Brenda, she make wonderful ceramic tiles, lamps, beach huts and fantastic dolls look her up on her website brentel.ceramic.design.2itb.com
have added a picture for you to see, she came naked and i decided to leave her naked but to save her modesty she is wearing a hat and apron, bit cheeky,
I have been busy putting items on ebay this weekend, if you want to look i am under debbie2568.


more to come next week bye for now

1 comment:

Unknown said...

La bruja está muy simpatica. Con el delantal y el sombrero está mejor.
Espero tus tutoriales, que seguro aprenderá mucho.
Besos Clara