Monday 11 October 2010

customised prams

This weekend I worked on some prams, I had 3 black metal prams that were just sitting there. posted pictures of the result, will be doing another one this week which I will do a tutorial so watch this space.
I get a lot of pleasure from taking a plain object and transforming it.
still working on my whitch story, harder than I thought, my witch should arrive soon and then I will be selling the room box on ebay complete with story, have added a couple of pictures showing the light on,

next project is a nursery setting, I found a great little idea for boxes on the big wide web, using ice cube trays, will put that on tuts as well.
showing lamp on sink,

prams I customised

love this blog thing, makes me think more of how I do things and wonder if they interest others. more to come

No comments: