Tuesday 10 February 2015

not a mini post

Hi All

I am continuing to paint the shop, I am using primer first, this helps to form a base for painting, I  still have to decide what colour,style,paint or wallpaper to use to  decorate the shop.

The ground floor,I do know I  want it to look very opulent and fancy, I am searching  the internet, especially Pinterest, to give me ideas.

This is one of the hardest for me, I do have a look in my mind, but find it hard to put it down on paper.

I always have to be busy, even if I am sitting down, I will be knitting or doing something, so I thought I would show you what I am doing while I wait for the paint to dry.

I am making a double quilt in a seaside theme. I subscribed to a magazine over a year ago, and every couple of months, I get material, projects and the quilt pattern, I decided to make this, I have done small quilting projects but have never attempted anything this big.
so this is how far I have got with this project. have a look


 

2 comments:

Isabel said...

Hola Debbie, espero con impaciencia para ver los avances de tu tienda y que color de pintura le has puesto, te quedará hermosa. El edredón me encanta, esos motivos marineros quedan ideales!
Besitos
Isabel

PILAR6373 said...

Que edredón tan bonito has hecho,me encanta el colorido!!!
Espero los avances de tu tienda,que quedará preciosa!!!
Besos.