Saturday 10 January 2015

I have started

Hi All

Yes it is now official, I have started my big shop.

 I had hoped to start building the ground floor,but the cabinet that I have ordered as not yet arrived.




This staircase is the sort of thing I want on the ground floor,only want to do it in marble with black and gold railings.  Looks easy!! why  do I have this need to change things? does anyone else suffer with this.



So I started making men's accessories, I began with men's ties, I made a tie template and using ribbons started, I also made a tie gift box, in this is a tie, hankie and matching cuff-links. this little lot took me all day. I found it better to use double sided tape instead of glue, less messy and no waiting for glue to dry.

Today, hopefully I will  make more tie sets and tie's, also hankies in a box.  

tie gift box

4 comments:

Isabel said...

Hola Debbie, que gran proyecto has comenzado, estoy deseando ver esa gran tienda! Los accesorios de caballero que has hecho son monísimo, me encantará ver tus avances.
Kisses and happy weekend
Isabel

Maria Blanca "AyamontinoMaria" said...

La tienda va a ser una maravilla, viendo como queda esa escalera y la caja con la corbata es una pura delicia..¡felicidades!

Drora's minimundo said...

The staircase is big challenge. It's going to be a lovely project, interesting to follow. I love the tie set in the box.
Hugs, Drora

elizabeth s said...

WOW! What an ambitious project, Debbie! Very Impressive too, that staircase photo and in marble you say? I am sure that you can do it. After all, if you can build and entire Motorcycle shop inside a bike helmet, just imagine the possibilities when you have more room? The fiddly bits of lining the shop shelves will be challenging but already I can see that you are off to a great start. :))

elizabeth