Monday 3 March 2014

blog playing up again

Hi All

after getting above myself and saying I had fixed my blog, it crashed, I lost the lot plus other work non my laptop, how fed up was I, I had a very nasty virus, so I had to call in the laptop doctor, lucky for me it was a friend of mind.
He had to revert my laptop back to its factory settings and I got my laptop back. But everything was missing!! then I remembered I backed up my files ect on cloud, this is where my files are floating about somewhere, anyway popped in my password and there was my files and photos. I am now transferring everything back.

I was very worried as I had items on ebay, but my dad lent me his for a few days, so crisis averted. soon be back to blogging.


2 comments:

Marisa said...

Im glad to hear that everything is almost back to normal. computers can be tricky at times

Hugs
Marisa

Chris P's Minis and More said...

yea!! it's all good now!