Monday 19 August 2013

The hot weather is coming back and some printies





some how these came out first, so here are your printies 
Hi All
yes the sun is shinning and the hot weather is on the way back, fingers crossed that it stays till the end of August for the wedding. My preparation continues, had my hair highlighted last week, just need to find the handbag then I am done.

We had some great news, my Niece gave birth to lovely Isabel, she is so cute and I love her name, it was just what the family needed, my sister in law is doing ok, she now has the Macmillan nurses around to give her help as and when she needs it.

Me, well I have been continuing to make My Kopy Kat minis, have got enough now to put on eBay, waiting for free listing, some of the minis that I have put on face book got sold, which was good. eBay is getting more expensive now especially now the postal rates have gone up, there are some people really charging high post, I saw for a chest of drawers (mini of course) she wanted 7.20 for post!! would not pay that.

Well lets get on to the photos, I have also got you some printies, these are not mine so please only personal use thank you




mini

big

copied these from a magazine

again copied from a magazine








1 comment:

Sam said...

Congratulations to your niece. Isabel is a wonderful name, and I think it is one of the best names in the whole world! Of course I am a little bit biased but that is okay.
I love looking at your work. The desk with the world map is excellent. (Would look good in my office actually!)
Hugs
Isabelle