Friday 4 January 2013

Frustrating startb to new year

Hi All

Happy New Year to you all, I have had a frustrating start, I got a virus and it would destroying my computer, I got a quote to fix it!!! so decided to have a go myself and I did it and saved me a load of money, so chuffed, mind you would not like to do it to often. but never mind I am back on line now.

So what have I been up to, very little in my mini life, I got myself a little new year present, I got told about a puppy looking for a home, she is Muppet's half sister, she is 10 mths old, called Tilly, she is a Westiepoo, do not think she had the best start in life, she has never had her fur trimmed, I had to trim round her face so she could see, at some time her tail has been broken, vet said it would cause no problems, she has a right angled bit at the end of her tail, she cowers a bit when you go near her, but hopefully when she begins to trust us this will stop, she is getting on well with my other 2 and last night she started to play with them, so things are looking up, but this has meant my hands have been full, will be getting back to minis very soon.

The shop that displays my minis for me wants me to make some for Valentines day, she wants to do a display with her cards and gifts, so I have been thinking what I could do, will show you when I have finished them.
so that's me, hope you all have had a good start to the new year and I look forward to reading your blogs and seeing your creations.

here are some photos of the new puppy


With Muppet, this is after I had cut her hair so she could see




The hairy monster

looking out the window with Freebie
 

4 comments:

afairytalecometruewyrna said...

Very cute minis. I understand you spend time on them. I go and consider that we must have a dog again. Yours looks nice.

Hugs
Wyrna

Neen said...

She is so adorable! I hate hearing stories about cruelty to animals, it tears me up. I had a rescue dog for many years, she was very loved, and all my cats have been rescued from various different places.

Tilley has found a wonderful home, and she already is making people smile! What a great way to start the new year!

Marisa said...

Im so glad to hear that she's found a loving forever home, my dogs have been rescue dogs and I've loved them all very much


Love
Marisa

Isabel said...

Hola Debbie, tienes unos perritos adorables, que simpáticos se ven mirando por la ventana. Besos. Isabel