Tuesday 27 November 2012

have you entered

Hi All

A reminder about my mystery Give A Way, winner to be drawn on 1st December, just leave a comment, pop me on your blog if you have one and that's it.

I forget who asked but someone asked for a tutorial on shabby chic, I am now in the process of doing that for you, when I have finished will put it on here for you to see.

Staying in this week, it does not stop raining, my lawn is sodden, but I am lucky compared to those who are flooded and there still may be more,  hope every one stays safe.

Now on to minis, I finished my little wall unit, I added little bits to it, I also made a Christmas apron, oven gloves and tea towel, I popped items in the drawers and added a hanging rack for the little brass measuring cups. I think it came out good, today I am making a sideboard to go with it.

My bathroom is still not finished, bit fed up but as its a friend doing it and I am having to fit in between jobs its been difficult for him to find the time to come and finish it, but I have been told that Wednesday is looking good, I do hope so, I just want my bathroom back, next room to be decorated is the hallway, that's being done the 2nd December, have got to choose the paint, not sure yet what colour to have, something light. After that I can start to get my Christmas decorations out.

Well I had better show you the photos



close up of the shelving
 

4 comments:

Fabiola said...

Great work! I like the apron.
Bye Faby

afairytalecometruewyrna said...

I thought I can know the small wall cabinet.
You've done a fine job with it. Beautiful apron.
Hugs
Wyrna

Natalia's Fine Needlework said...

Very beautiful giveaway!

Mariana said...

Ohhh... very nice the shelving and all the lovely little things!!!
Hugs,
Mariana.