Tuesday 4 September 2012

frustrating

Hi All
I am so frustrated, I still cannot load any photos, I followed the instructions for reducing sizes of photos and thought great done it, no way.
any suggestions?

I have been working on bashing some minis and changing them into something I like more, but I cannot show you, back to the drawing board, will try again today,

hope you are all following Mini Jazzi on her world tour, its exciting as she leaves Greece this week and we do not know where she is going, hope its to me.
 

4 comments:

Anna said...

you all wait and see!!!! :)
hope you sort out the pc problems soon!! some clever youngsters should know!!! :)

Jazzi said...

Teresa was having the same problem trying to upload pics Debbie, hers only got better yesterday. Good luck xx

Unknown said...

Yes I was having trouble! :( I still don't know why. I had never resized them before and they always worked. But the last few times (with resized pictures)I tried they wouldn't go in. Then the other day I kept trying and some would go in and some wouldn't. Some pictures took a few tries. Try one wouldn't work. Try another and that one would work, go back to the first one and that one would go in. Took me forever to make my post. Maddening big time. A couple of posts before that none of them would go in. I haven't tried to post any more in the last few days. Makes for a unpleasant blogging experience. Hope the problem straightens it-self out for you soon. I haen't tried any of my unresized ones lately.

Unknown said...

I tried again today no luck loading pictures. I thought after yesterday that it was going to start working for me again! Had to write a post without pictures again! :( Boring. If you find an answer please let me know.