Tuesday 21 August 2012

Franks Place is finished

Hi All
Yes its finally finished, "Franks Place" is up and running, for some reason this morning I woke up at 5am with an idea in my head about the outside scene and I could not get back to sleep, so I got up, made myself a coffee, took my medication, did not even switch on my computer. I was so fired up and just wanted to get it finished. I do have another reason but unable to say just yet, but let me say I was very pleased. I love just giving you hints and then leaving you to wonder. cruel I know.

So its done, and it has been completely made by what I already had, plus the inside of a computer tower, its amazing what you can do if you use your imagination and think outside the box, I am just a bit scared that every one will start dumping their old computers on me.

Now I have a problem, what do I do next? I have got to make some more of my shabby chic items for my ESTY shop and eBay, so I will be getting on with them, no doubt at some time in the near future I will have another crazy idea, will let you know.

so on to the finished pictures















Well I did say I would show you the photos, for some reason they will not uplaod all of them, so to shave my frustration I will come back later and try again.

8 comments:

Dorien Litjes said...

That looks creepy but nice. I do hpe that Frank enjoys his place.

Maria Ireland said...

Wow Debbie Franks Place!!! is amazing. I love the outside scene lol. Fantastic work. Cant wait to see what you come up with next :D
Hugs Maria

Anna said...

Thank God..it's finished!!! ;) :)
wonderful work you did, really! it IS amazing what can be done "throw-away" things...congratulations!!!
Greetings from Mini-Jazzi specially...and the rest of us!!! :)

Anna said...

perhaps you have seen this..? :) perfect for your scene!!! :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h03QBNVwX8Q&feature=player_embedded#!
silly symphony - the skeleton dance 1929 disney short

Marisa said...

I like it :)


Love
Marisa

Giac said...

Hello Debbie,
What crazy idea. I think it was brilliant and a lot of fun. you did a wonderful job and I am very impressed that you only used stuff you had...and the way you used the computer...just great!
Big hug,
Giac

Rebecca Micallef said...

It looks amazing! Very unusual and spooky. 'And you just finished it in time for Halloween being so close! Well done

The grandmommy said...

Ok was I supposed to gag when I looked at this? LOL
Very realistic and down right scary!