Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Franks Place is finished

Hi All
Yes its finally finished, "Franks Place" is up and running, for some reason this morning I woke up at 5am with an idea in my head about the outside scene and I could not get back to sleep, so I got up, made myself a coffee, took my medication, did not even switch on my computer. I was so fired up and just wanted to get it finished. I do have another reason but unable to say just yet, but let me say I was very pleased. I love just giving you hints and then leaving you to wonder. cruel I know.

So its done, and it has been completely made by what I already had, plus the inside of a computer tower, its amazing what you can do if you use your imagination and think outside the box, I am just a bit scared that every one will start dumping their old computers on me.

Now I have a problem, what do I do next? I have got to make some more of my shabby chic items for my ESTY shop and eBay, so I will be getting on with them, no doubt at some time in the near future I will have another crazy idea, will let you know.

so on to the finished pictures















Well I did say I would show you the photos, for some reason they will not uplaod all of them, so to shave my frustration I will come back later and try again.
Post a Comment