Tuesday 24 July 2012

I am enjoying the sun

Hi All
hello and welcome to my new followers, hope you enjoy my ramblings and the miniatures I create.
I have not done a lot, painted a couple of coffins, I have an order for a pink mobility scooter, so working on that.

But the biggie is WE FINALLY HAVE SUN, I really thought summer had forgot to call here, but this week we have been up into the 30's, so been sitting out enjoying it.
Got a shock today, My mum and dad came over with my birthday pressie and some plants for my garden, we then went shopping, I was feeling really good,
I happened to say, I cannot believe I am 55 this Sunday, what they both shouted, you are 56, why did they not lie, going for a lie down, see you all later

1 comment:

Leilani said...

HAPPY! HAPPY!! belated birthday.
I hope you enjoyed your special day.

I wanted to tell you that the room you have on the top of the page is one of my very favorites. I love all the colors, detail and items.

Red is one of my very favorite colors so it just stands out to me.

For some reason each time I see it and it makes me smile and I feel good inside, so thank you for sharing it.

May you have many more blessed and happier birthdays!