Thursday 24 July 2014

Thank you

Hi All

thank you for your advice, I got rid of the offending blog, not nice at all, but never mind its gone now.

I continue on with my biker workshop, this heat, lovely as it is is playing havoc with painting of my  creations, the paint is still sticky after being left all night, so got on with other bits.
i am now making some of the equipment that you will find in a bikers garage, not sure what they are called, need to talk to my son and ask him, 

I added a top to my base and I have to wait for the glue to dry, why is it when you start a project, you spend a lot of time waiting!! for paint, glue.

not much to show you today, but did think I would show you what I use to help me create my minis, hopefully tomorrow, if the paint is dry I will be able to show you more


went with the red looks better


the base

some of my trash

2 comments:

The grandmommy said...

I just glued and painted something a few minutes ago. I know what you mean. LOL

Kez said...

so happy to see someone elses cutting boards that look like mine :) I can never keep them clean